Here are links to sites about how to improve your tennis game. As I come across good sites, I will add and link them to the list below.
- Former touring pro Jeff Salzenstein has a great website with insights on the tour as well as tips on tennis mechanics, nutrition, training and mental toughness. I would also advise following him on twitter as he posts a lot of great instructional videos for tennis players.
- Here is a link to Jeff Salzenstein’s instructional contributions to the youtube channel Tennis Now TV.
- IMG Bolletieri Academy also has a youtube channel with drills.
- The Tennis Channel Academy has tips and lessons from many great coaches/former pros.
- Tennis Oxygen is a rich resource for improving tennis techniques
If you know of a good site, comment below and I will check it out and link it.