2015 Power Ranking #4
- Novak Djokovic – Novak holds the 1st Grand Slam and the first 3 Masters 1000 events of 2015. His straight set win over Nadal was not without some tension, but Novak is going to enter Paris as co-favorite.
- Andy Murray – Andy can’t be docked for going on his honeymoon.
- Roger Federer – Roger has a new nemesis named Gael Monfils. His 3 previous matches with La Monf have either required a crazy escape or resulted in a loss.
- Tomas Berdych – The Big Czech is currently #2 in the 2015 Race for London. Change since last ranking +2
- David Ferrer – David did enough to hold steady in Monte-Carlo.
- Rafael Nadal – Rafa played well in Monte-Calro and even beat the man ranked one above him. Still, dropping sets to Isner and Ferrer and losing in straight sets are only enough for Rafa to climb a little. I expect future gains in Barcelona, Rome, and Madrid. Change since last ranking +1
- John Isner – The big man played well in Miami, Houston was not so great, but Isner then won 2 matches in Monte-Carlo and pushed Rafa hard. He had some looks to break in the first set vs. Rafa. If Isner can start winning off of US soil, his ranking will rise. Change since last ranking +1
- Milos Raonic – Getting hurt is not a reason to drop in any meaningful way, but Milos does drop a bit. Change since last ranking – 4
- Gael Monfils – La Monf battled through Federer and Dimitrov prior to having Berdych stop his momentum. Change since last ranking – Not ranked
- Grigor Dimitrov – Grigor posted some much needed quality wins prior to being humbled by Monfils. Change since last ranking – Not ranked
Biggest Mover – Milos Raonic – 4
Dropped Out of the Poll – Kei Nishikori and Stanislas Wawrinka
Entered the Poll – Gael Monfils and Grigor Dimitrov