I will try to just recall major moments involving all 4 majors in tennis since Steffi Graf completed the Calendar Slam in 1988. This win represented a Career Grand Slam for Steffi Graf as well.
1. Steffi Graf follows the Calendar Slam with a Gold Medal in Singles (Bronze in Doubles as well) at the Seoul Olympics in 1988.
2. Graf completed a Steffi Slam by winning the 1989 Australian Open.
3. Andre Agassi completed a Career Grand Slam by winning the 1999 French Open.
4. By winning Australian Open 2003, Serena Williams completed Serena Slam #1 as well as a Career Grand Slam.
5. Roger Federer completed a Career Grand Slam by winning the 2009 French Open.
6. Rafael Nadal completed a Career Grand Slam by winning the 2010 US Open.
7. Maria Sharapova completed a Career Grand Slam by winning the 2012 French Open.
8. Novak Djokovic completed the Nole Slam by winning the 2016 French Open and also completed his by capturing Roland Garros for the first time.
9. Steffi Graf has won each of the 4 majors at least 4 times for a Quad-Career Slam. Serena Williams has won each of the 4 majors at least 3 times for a Tri-Career Slam. Novak Djokovic has won each of the 4 majors at least 2 times for Double-Career Slam. Serena also completed a Serena Slam 2.0 when she won Wimbledon 2015.
What happens today? Can Novak Djokovic win a Calendar Grand Slam for the first time since September 10th 1988?