Two Great Final Fours:
This is Not the 1993 US Open Semifinal*
The Men’s Final Four is Ideal from My Point of View:
- Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka, and Marin Cilic are the Reigning Champions at All 4 Majors
- Novak Djokovic is a Clear World #1
- Roger Federer is #2 in the World and the All-Time Major Record Holder
- The Final Will Feature Players with at Least One Major Title Each
- The Final Will Feature a Player with a Two-Handed Backhand and a Player with a One-Handed Backhand
- Stan Wawrinka Could Cement his Hall of Fame Status while Marin Cilic Could Begin to Make a Hall of Fame Case with a 2015 US Open Title.
Will Italy Prevent This?
The Women’s Final Four is Pretty Ideal as Well:
- Serena is the Reigning Champion at All Four Majors
- Serena is 4 Sets away from a Grand Slam
- Simona Halep is 4 Sets away from Being a Clear Challenger to Serena and Spoiler of History in the Making
- Roberta Vinci has a lot of Variety and Personality
- Flavia Pennetta is a Player who Gives Candid Views
- These are Great Qualities for Two Underdogs
- The Odds of #1 vs. #2 with History on the Line Look Good
* In 1993, the Men’s Semifinalists were “Pistol” Pete Sampras, “The Talented Tank Aritst” Alexander Volkov, Cedric “I had an Underrated Career” Pioline, and Wally “How did I get here?” Masur. The 1993 Women’s Semifinalists were better featuring Steffi Graf, Manuela Maleeva, Helena Sukova, and Aranxta Sanchez-Vicario.